This is one of those simple snacks that we thought of while munching away on yogurt covered raisins. Frozen blueberries are another one of our favorite snacks so why not cover blueberries in Greek yogurt mixed with honey and then freeze them??
Well that seemed like a no brainer so we quickly set up the assembly line and went to work. This 3 ingredient healthy snack can’t get any easier. Mix some raw honey with 0% Greek yogurt, roll a blueberry through the honey yogurt and line it up on a parchment wrapped sheet pan. Freeze the yogurt blueberries for a couple of hours and suddenly you have these perfect little frozen blueberries surrounded by a shell of naturally sweetened yogurt.
Once they are frozen transfer the blueberries to a tupperware container and store in the freezer for easy snacking. We’ve made a few batches of these now and they rarely make it to the tupperware because everyone eats them so quickly. These are a great alternative to curb a sweet tooth craving and they are guilt free so eat up!
- 2 C fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 C 0% Greek yogurt - can use plain non-Greek yogurt as well
- 2-3 Tbsp raw honey - adjust depending on sweetness
- In a low bowl mix yogurt and honey to desired sweetness. In ½ C batches add blueberries and toss to coat with a spoon. Set on parchmenet lined rimmed baking sheet. Repeat the process until the blueberries are gone.
- Transfer bluerries to the freezer and freeze for 2 hours until frozen. Remove blueberries from baking sheet and place in ziploc bags. Enjoy as a healthy snack or dessert!