We seriously Love these baked parmesan zucchini chips!! It’s confession time…but we are really excited because these little gems are the healthier version of the deep fried one’s you get at a restaurant…you know that one’s we are talking about? They come out piping hot and dripping with oil and you dip them in ranch dressing. Yep, you know exactly what we are talking about. Well, these guys are going to give you lots of flavor but without all the guilt. There is no deep frying happening here. Easy peasy to make and oh so delicious!
Just simple start by slicing up some vibrant green zucchinis nice and thin, like 1/8 inch. Cut off the ends and slice away. Then toss the slices into a bowl with the olive oil, breadcrumbs, parmesan and salt and pepper and make sure they are all coated evenly.
Lay the zucchini rounds onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until nice and golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Transfer to a bowl and serve warm. Your guests are gonna love these! We promise.
- 2 zucchinis, ends removed, cut into ⅛ inch rounds
- 1 Tbsp good quality olive oil
- ¼ C panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ C grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl, toss to coat.
- Line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread zucchini rounds evenly out on the pan. Press remaining panko/parmesan from bowl onto the tops of the zucchini rounds. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven, transfer to a bowl and serve.